Meet Dr. Shailendra Patil – MBBS, D.Ortho, D.N.B. Orthopaedic
Leading Orthopedic, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgeon.
Dr. Shailendra Patil is the first surgeon in Mumbai to have performed lateral partial knee replacement. The first surgeon to perform partial medial compartmental knee replacement in Navi Mumbai area. He is trained in conventional & navigated knee replacement with minimal invasive tissue preserving approach. He is well versed with latest techniques like unicompartmental knee replacement & patellofemoral replacement & patient-matched technology
With a fellowship in Sports Medicine (Joint Arthroscopy) & Joint Reconstructive Surgery from Arcus sports clinic forum Germany; Dr. Patil has launched the sports medicine clinic at his center offering the latest treatment options for sports related injuries.
- Tissue Preserving surgeries
- Minimally invasive Total Knee Replacement
- MIS Total Hip Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement,(first surgeon to do in new Mumbai)
- Shoulder Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine Surgery i.e. A’siopic surgeries on Knee , Hip & Shoulder, elbow
- Revision of Joint Surgeries i.e. joints reconstruction surgeries
- Complex fracture management
- He has completed MBBS in 2001 Completed
- D.Ortho from Mumbai University where he ranked 1st
- D.N.B. Orthopaedic (2007) from Delhi.
- Fellowship programme in Joint Replacement, Joint Arthroscopy & Joint Reconstructive Surgery at Arcus Sports Clinic, from Germany.
- MULUND: Bone & Joint Care Center – Human Touch Clinic
- THANE: Currae Specialty Hospital
- VASHI: Sterling Wockhardt Hospital